Please go over the checklist to find out if your complaint falls under our services
- Does your complaint regard a trader based in another country in the EU or Norway?
- Did you purchase the service or product as a consumer - not as a trader or in relation to your trade of profession?
- Have you already submitted your complaint in writing to the trader and not received an amicable solution - or an answer within two weeks?
If you complaint falls under the above, then you can send your complaint to email@example.com
Assessment of your complaint
In order for us to assess your complaint, you must provide us with all relevant information and documents, such as:
- Your contact information
- Contact information about the trader
- Clear description of your complaint
- Your preferred solution
- Copy of the contract
- Copy of your receipt
- Any correspondence between you and the trader.
If you need any help with submitting your complaint or if you have any further questions about the ECC-Net please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 00354-545-1200.